Meet Dr. Brett Gilbert
Hip and Knee Replacement Surgeon in Raleigh, Apex, and Brier Creek, NC
Dr. Brett Gilbert is a board-certified orthopedic surgeon with advanced fellowship training in hip and knee replacement surgery.
Dr. Gilbert received his undergraduate degree from the University of Illinois, and his medical degree from the Duke University School of Medicine. He completed his orthopedic surgery residency at Duke University Medical Center and furthered his training with an adult joint reconstruction fellowship at Rush University Medical Center in Chicago.
Dr. Gilbert is certified by the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery and specializes in the treatment of hip and knee arthritis. His areas of surgical expertise include:
- Minimally invasive hip replacements
- Minimally invasive knee replacements
- Partial knee replacements
- MAKOplasty robotic-assisted joint replacements of the hip and knee
- Knee arthroscopy
- Muscle-sparing hip replacements
- Revision hip and knee replacements
- Computer-assisted surgery
- Gender-specific joint replacements
- Rapid rehabilitation protocols for faster recovery after surgery
- Outpatient joint replacement surgery
Dr. Gilbert practices at North Carolina Specialty Hospital, and Triangle Orthopaedics Surgery Center.
He is a member of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons, the American Association of Hip and Knee Surgeons, and the North Carolina Orthopaedic Association.
Dr. Gilbert is known for his kind and compassionate nature. He truly cares for his patients, and their well-being and health is his top priority.
As a result of his generous spirit and attention to detail, Dr. Gilbert has received numerous awards, including:
- Patients’ Choice Award
- On-Time Doctor Award
- Compassionate Doctor Recognition
- Patients’ Choice 5th Anniversary Award
- Top 10 Doctor – Metro Area
- Top 10 Doctor – City
- Top 10 Doctor – State
- Compassionate Doctor Award – 5-Year Honoree
If you are experiencing pain in your hip or knee joints, Dr. Gilbert can diagnose and provide treatment options for your specific condition. You can contact Dr. Gilbert at (919) 788-8797 or simply use this convenient online form.